Product Code : 009
Generic Name : sildenafil citrate
Brand Name : sildenafil citrate
Manufacture Name : ranbaxy
Presentation : blister
Delivery Days : 10 working day
Caverta helps men get erections when sexually excited. The chemical called Sildenafil Citrate relaxes the arteries and broadens them, by increasing the flow of blood into the penis. Once the arteries in the penis expand and harden, the veins that carry blood away from the penis compress, thereby restricting the blood flow out of the penis. As more blood is flowing in and less blood flowing out, it results in erection of the penis. It is to be understood that CAVERTA ® is not a hormone or aphrodisiac, it works only when a man is sexually stimulated.
How to take Caverta?
It is ideal to take Caverta about one hour before the sexual encounter. The effect of Caverta begins in about 30 minutes of intake and lasts up to 4 hours. Caverta is not a hormone or aphrodisiac. It will help you get an erection only if you are sexually excited. You will not get an erection just by taking the pill. If you take Caverta after a high-fat meal (such as fish, chips, cheeseburger or French fries), it may take a little longer to start working.
Side effects of Caverta.
Caverta can cause some side effects like many other medicines. Some side effects are more likely to occur with higher doses. The most common side effects of Caverta are: - Headache
- Nasal congestion
Less common side effects that may occur are temporary changes in color vision (such as trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or having a blue color tinge to them), eyes being more sensitive to light or blurred vision. These effects are usually mild to moderate and usually do not last longer than a few hours.
- Like all other generic drugs there are some precautions and advises for taking Caverta.
- Do not take Caverta if you are using any form of nitrates.
- High fat meals should be avoided before taking Caverta to get better response.
- Do not take Caverta with other medications that change sexual function.
- Tell your doctor, if you have heart disease, liver disease or kidney disease.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages can temporarily impair the ability to get and keep a sustained erection.